April 3, 2013

A White Card for a White Wedding

I have a candy and challenge right now:
My Birthday Candy post
Don't forget to enter!
My Challenge candy post.
I invite you to join me :-)
Remember?
* Something new for me [new lace punch and lovely ideas from pinterest]
* Something original from me.[handmade flower]
* Someone will smile at the end of the project [ a happy bride]
It's my first time with a white card. I have know idea if i'll do it again :-)

It's a really 3D card :-) So I had to make a thick envelope


Some close-ups for detail





 Inspiration:
* Lenusja-ja with wedding card
* Kim Duran with lovely Envelope tutorial

Challenges
Scrapbookers Paradise - Embellish a Little or Lot ends 4/4
* The House that Stamps built -spring flowers ends 10/04
* Cardmakin Mamas - No pattern paper ends 12/04
* Brown Sugar Challenge - ch# 35 Flowers ends 27/04