April 24, 2013

Greeting Cards

I have a challenge candy post right now. I invite you to join me :-)

Remember?
* Something new for me [new border punch and lovely idea]
* Something original from me [handmade flowers, Not really original, but still....]
* Someone will smile at the end of the project [ Unfortunately, At least for now the cards stayed for me]



  



Inspiration :
T42


Challenges:
* Shopping our Stash - sos# 98 dollar or bargain bin find [Almost everything. It's a really cool challeng for me. I love finding things on sale and on dollar bin. So: paper for base of this cards, letters, birds - i cut out from Making memories paper that was on sale]
* Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything goes
* Word Art Wednesday - ch#77 Anything goes
* Dilly Beans Challenge - Flowers
* QKR stampede - ch#35 Punches
* Creative Card Crew - ch#34 Handmade Flowers

I have a  Birthday Candy post
Don't forget to enter!

Thank you for stopping by:-)