April 13, 2013

Greeting Card? Mini Album? Surprise :-)


I have a candy and challenge right now:
My Birthday Candy post
Don't forget to enter!
My Challenge candy post.
I invite you to join me :-)
Remember?
* Something new for me [ new type of card, using slide/plastic]
* Something original from me [ ribbons colouring, using tags for a personal coupons ]
* Someone will smile at the end of the project [ my colleague's wife]


מה אתן עושות כשמבקשים מכן להכין כרטיס כמו שהכנתם למישהו אחר?
אני מחפשת לסבך את עצמי :-)
האמת, אני מחפשת כנראה בעיקר עניין ואתגר. אז כשעמית לעבודה ביקש להכין כרטיס עם תגיות נשלפות ליום הנישואין ולהשתמש בתגיות בתוך קופונים- אמרתי לו אין בעיה. והכנתי משהו אחר :-)
כרטיס? מיני אלבום? אפשר להשתמש גם וגם.

What are you doing when someone ask you to make a card exactly like you made for a someone else?
I'm looking for interest and challenge. So.. My colleague asked me to make a card with removable tags for him wedding day. He wants to used the this tags as personal coupons . I told him: no problem and made something else :-)
Card? Mini Album? You can used it for both.

This is closed version:-)
I start to open it....

It's can be little bit shaked

I open it a little more...

And more...
I open sides...
You have a space to write greetings and wishes.


 Every tag have a love word on the outside, and on the inside you can write a personal coupon.
Sone close-ups:

I already got a excited response from my colleague
I still waiting for him wife  response:-)

Thank you for stopping by. I very appreciate your comment

* Shopping Our Stash - sos #96 Not Your Normal Paper [some slide/plastic is saved a lot of time] ends 15/04
* Craftdoor Magazine - AG ends 15/04
* 365cards - day#98 Transparent
* Card Mania:- Ch # 18  Punches (heart punch, oval scallop punch)
* Forever Friends: Punches (heart punch, oval scallop punch)
* Little Miss Muffet - Ch#58
* Every Day is an Occasion - sunday #8