May 15, 2013

My little princess :-)

I would like to tell you a story. Story about a little princess. When she's born, fairies were invited to be her godmothers...



She was born 22 years [so also photographs are 22 years old] ago and she is in Guatemala in those days...I miss her so much...



Her Private Fairies:-)




For this layout I used the counterfeit kit I made for May [almost only]

Papers:
Prima Marketing Hello Spaceboy [with glitter stars]
Adorit Sweet Summertime Collection
Kiki Art antologia magica collection [addition to original kit]
Making Memories and Basicgray Cardstock  [some pieces]
Embellishments:
handmade clips, plastic [?] stars , washi tape , lace, Crate Paper phrase stickers, Prima Marketing stickers [addition to original kit],blue thread.


Some close-ups [I have to make more photographs .. It's not real enough]




Challenges:

* Sckapogoliki - Sketch Challenge
Sketch by Алена Рябцова



Thank you for stopping by :-)