May 2, 2013

Inspiration and a new project

This month I decided to join to Counterfeit Kit Challenge again.
From the inspiration kit i took colors of summer and shoreline. But... I had to make him a little bit more girly. And tell me please, who want a summer after this weekend (really heat wave 37C). I want a winter back :-)

That's what I had made:

My kit contents:
Papers:
1 x Prima Marketing Hello Spaceboy [with glitter stars]
1 x Adorit Sweet Summrtime Collection
1 x Making Memories
3 x Dots paper from scrap box = manufacturer unknown
Alphabets:
1 x American Crafts Gliter Thickers [One of my first purchases - I have to finish it]
1 x Hebrew Alphabet Stickers "תוצרת הארץ"
Embellishments:
1 x roll of Washi Tape [some flowers]
Assortment of Buttons [ including handmade buttons]
1 x Sheet of Crate Paper Phrase Stickers
1 x Sheet of K&CO Paper Phrase
Assortment of Wooden Shapes
Wooden clips [ I decorated them with washi tape and Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint TDC23807 ]
Assortment of Stars [plastic?]
Blue and MaroonThread








  
The inspiration kit is from  Polly Scrap Kits.  This month we will be recreating their March Kits: Shoreline and Totally Rad.
I still have no envelopes and some additional embellishments. I promise to make some a soon :-)
 Thank you for stopping by:-)