May 29, 2014

Something Old, Something New

The new layout for my baby album...
[Guess who is new and who is old :-)]
At this time it's all about photos.
I gave up on embellishments because a pictures speak for themselves
 I added lots of paper layers and  I'll continue to try this technique until I'll be happy with the result :-)








Papers: DCWV All Dressed Up Paper Stack, Prima Marketing The Sasha Paer Collection, my scrap box
Medium: Tim Holtz Distress Ink , Black pen
Embellishments : Cosmo Cricet Rub ons
Tools: Lawn Fawn clear stamps, stencil

Challenges:
Scrap our stash Ch#14 
 Something Old:  paper ( the yellow one with a different words ). It paper has been in my stash a few years. Y have no idea who is a manufacture
 Something New: Rub on .I purchased within the last 6 months
 Something Fussy Cut : film strip. I used a stensil (also new) and ink , and cut him
 Something Blue:  Cardstock anf  Alphas

* ARTastic challenge blog  Mother and child

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment