October 2, 2012

Handmade flowers 2

Post in English below

[מה אני עושה כשאני עייפה]
יש לי חברה טובה שמדרבנת אותי בלי הפסקה [גם ליצור וגם לפרסם ]. תודה אלכס :-)
 לשיפוטכם תוצרת האחרונה של מוחי הקודח:

This is what I do when I'm tired...
I have a good friend that encourage me to create and to publish .Thank you Alex.
It's my latest creation and I would appreciate your take on it:

In Orange

In Blue

 Colorful


Purple- My Favorite

קצת הסברים למי שבתחום [ובמיוחד למי שלא]
כל פרח הוא עבודת יד מהתחלה עד הסוף.
כל עלה כותרת הוא תוצאה של חיתוך ידני [יש לי אחלה סכין]
ישון עם פצירה [כל השוליים הלבנים וגם הפסים העדינים הם תוצאה של שיוף . ותודה לקרין על תזכורת  ]
אחרי זה ההרכבה, ההדבקה והקישוט האמצעי.

ולמי ששואל את עצמו מאיפה מוכרים לו הצבעים... זה סימון שגם אתם מזמינים Moses Take a Way :-)

Some explanations for the "scrap sisters" [and especially those who are not]
I made this flowers from scratch: I cut each petal [I have a great knife]. I distressed them with a nail file and you can see the white edges and fine lines . I put them together, I glued them and  decorated the middle.
Insipation:
My self and doggy bag cover of hamburger Restaurant  :-)



תודה על הביקור. תשאירו עקבות :-)
נ.ב. פרסמתי הדרכה קלה להכנת הפרחים . תהנו :-)
Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comments :-)
P.S I published a mini tutorial for this flowers. Enjoy :-)