April 24, 2013

Greeting Cards

I have a challenge candy post right now. I invite you to join me :-)

Remember?
* Something new for me [new border punch and lovely idea]
* Something original from me [handmade flowers, Not really original, but still....]
* Someone will smile at the end of the project [ Unfortunately, At least for now the cards stayed for me]



  



Inspiration :
T42


Challenges:
* Shopping our Stash - sos# 98 dollar or bargain bin find [Almost everything. It's a really cool challeng for me. I love finding things on sale and on dollar bin. So: paper for base of this cards, letters, birds - i cut out from Making memories paper that was on sale]
* Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything goes
* Word Art Wednesday - ch#77 Anything goes
* Dilly Beans Challenge - Flowers
* QKR stampede - ch#35 Punches
* Creative Card Crew - ch#34 Handmade Flowers

I have a  Birthday Candy post
Don't forget to enter!

Thank you for stopping by:-)

7 comments:

  1. כרטיסים מעניינים ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Gorgeous flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey airy cards. Very Those sweet little yellow flowers are truly effective. I love the bird.
    We appreciate and thank you, for taking time out your day to post this beautiful project at Word Art Wednesday,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT
    !Gorgeous cards! I truly LOVE how you punched the sides out

    ReplyDelete
  5. יופי של כרטיס, בחרת מקור השראה מעולה:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job making a card from all your bargain finds
    !Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you , everyone! I really appreciate all the comments and compliments

    ReplyDelete